Leadership training is crucial to the success and productivity of any organization. Leading and Learning with Character provides expert webinars, seminars, leadership books, blogs and staff training, including company offsite focus group sessions. Some of the topics offered include: How you react to a situation is how those under you and around you will react; You and only you can set the tone for your attitude; Never let them see you sweat, no matter what! Click on the link below to see all the seminars that are currently being offered.
"Earl Morrison is a great influencer, and explains himself in a great manner. Hope to follow more of his work for self-improvement." One of the most valuable things I learned from today's seminar is "Self-evaluation is important, and that you have to be the change you want to see."
(C. Obregon Dec. 1, 2018, Deer Park, Texas)
On Demand Webinars-
Dedicated to bringing you the most current and relevant webinars for leadership training and personal growth and development.
Relevant for leaders, organizations, individuals, and families.
Some of the topics include Accountability, Embracing Change, Learning From Your Mistakes, Making Good Decisions, and more.
Motivational and keynote speaking:
Work ethics, setting goals, commencement addresses, team building, inspiration,and leadership training. Target audiences include but not limited to first responders, churches, businesses, organizations, conferences, school functions, and college events. Contact us today to schedule for your event.
" Earl Morrison is one of the most comprehensive speakers of our time. A true leader with vision and an understanding of the big picture. We live in a world where the word leader is loosely used to describe a person who is simply liked. A leader makes the tough decisions even at the cost of his own fate. If you want to learn the true meaning of leadership look no more ."
(E. Campa Dec. 27, 2019 public comment via Linkedin)
Strategic Government Resources: "We asked best-selling authors, nationally known experts, and thought leaders from across the nation to come together to meet your needs. The result is a resource library of webinars, presentations, and executive book briefings covering a broad-range of leadership topics.
Leadership Lessons Learned is a collection of the lessons owner Earl Morrison has learned throughout his career and as the head of an organization. These lessons hone in on his struggles and triumphs as he has learned how to Lead and Learn with Character. This book is an excellent tool for leadership training, growth and development!
Click the link below to purchase a copy of this expert leadership training book.
* Earl was assigned to my platoon as a Private in 2d Battalion 8th Infantry, Ft Carson CO soon after I arrived as a new Second Lieutenant. We spent months together “down range” in Colorado over several years and several more months at Ft Irwin California at the National Training Center. The leadership lessons I learned alongside Earl and from him during that time have had an enormous impact on my life. Earl is such an honorable, genuine, and capable person. It doesn’t surprise me that he has become the Chief of Police in Snyder, Texas. I’d encourage you-all to read his book ... i just ordered it on Amazon. --Tom Berry
* This is a great book to read if you are trying to figure out how you need to be as a leader as well as it puts in prospective why some employees act the way they do. It is an eye opener in what really happens through change, growth, and new roles. A must read for personal development! -Sarah S.
* This book was very informative and delved into great information pertaining to leadership qualities that everyone could utilize in day to day life. The book leads you through the steps to become a productive leader in life as well as an organization and also shows you how to self-reflect, which leads to success. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to progress and become successful!! - Lea T.
* Excellent book for leaders in any setting. I will definitely apply what I have read in this book to my job and my personal life. - Mark H.
* What a great book on leadership. This book defines what it takes to be a good leader, never compromise your beliefs and staying focused on what is important in life. -Patricia W.
The Publisher, Outskirts Press was great to work with. Interested in learning more about publishing your own book? Click the link below.
Sign up for a closer look at Leadership Lessons Learned, leadership training, personal growth and development, and motivation.