Leadership development is crucial to the success of any organization. Earl teaches seminars that train men and women in leadership positions, or who want to prepare for leadership positions how to lead and learn with character. Not only will the lessons learned in these seminars positively impact your organization, they will impact your personal lives as well. Click on the link below to see the seminar
s that are currently being offered.
Earl Morrison is an author and speaker who has held leadership positions in both his private and professional life. Leading and learning with character is the core of who he is. He shares his knowledge of leadership in his book that was published in June 2018. Click the link below to purchase a copy of the book.
Motivational and key note speaking on leadership. Target audiences include but not limited to first responders, churches, businesses, organizations, conferences, school functions, and college events. Contact us to find out more information.
Leadership Lessons Learned is a collection of the lessons Earl has learned throughout his career and as the head of an organization. These lessons hone in on his struggles and triumphs as he has learned how to Lead and Learn with Character. This book will benefit anyone wanting to develop their leadership skills.
Click the link below to purchase a copy of the book.
* Earl was assigned to my platoon as a Private in 2d Battalion 8th Infantry, Ft Carson CO soon after I arrived as a new Second Lieutenant. We spent months together “down range” in Colorado over several years and several more months at Ft Irwin California at the National Training Center. The leadership lessons I learned alongside Earl and from him during that time have had an enormous impact on my life. Earl is such an honorable, genuine, and capable person. It doesn’t surprise me that he has become the Chief of Police in Snyder, Texas. I’d encourage you-all to read his book ... i just ordered it on Amazon. --Tom Berry
* This is a great book to read if you are trying to figure out how you need to be as a leader as well as it puts in prospective why some employees act the way they do. It is an eye opener in what really happens through change, growth, and new roles. A must read for personal development! -Sarah S.
* This book was very informative and delved into great information pertaining to leadership qualities that everyone could utilize in day to day life. The book leads you through the steps to become a productive leader in life as well as an organization and also shows you how to self-reflect, which leads to success. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to progress and become successful!! - Lea T.
* Excellent book for leaders in any setting. I will definitely apply what I have read in this book to my job and my personal life. - Mark H.
* What a great book on leadership. This book defines what it takes to be a good leader, never compromise your beliefs and staying focused on what is important in life. -Patricia W.
The Publisher, Outskirts Press was great to work with. Interested in learning more about publishing your own book? Click the link below.
Sign up to be apart of a book discussion for a closer look at Leadership Lessons Learned, Leading and Learning with Character. This will be a weekly email sent out with discussion questions going through the book one lesson at a time. Get direct feedback from the author as you discuss answers to the reflection questions.